home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Monday, August 16, 2010

Little Brown Pen

I have been rather obsessed with Etsy for the last month or so.  Ever since I opened my WhipperBerry Etsy Shop I can’t help myself from becoming enamored with all of these amazingly talented people.  I have vowed to never buy any type of gift at a store EVER! 

I stumbled upon this tasty little shop yesterday called the Little Brown PenJe suis amoureux {I’m in love!}  Ah, to live in France and be able to take weekend trips to Paris just to take pictures!!  Looking at these photo sets took me right back to that magical city.  What I love more than anything is how she groups them by color.  Genius!

Yellow {Click on image to view item in the Little Brown Pen shop.}

Green Blue

Market Can’t you just see this photo set in your kitchen. Ok, I know my kitchen would love this!!  I LOVE open air markets, it’s another obsession I have in life.  But, more on that later!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment