home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Monday, August 16, 2010

Brooch Love

Call me silly, but when I’ve heard the term brooch in the past, it conjures up visions of my Grandmother and her mink stole.  Not exactly the look I am going for.  When I found The Brooch Boutique on Etsy I fell in love, and my visions of Grammy were quickly erased.  

This shop is run by a cute young Mom named Mette, who lives in Denmark with her husband and cute son.  She has a degree in Italian language/literature and ancient Greek studies.  Don’t you wish you could be her?  Educated, creative, can’t you just picture her sitting around reading classic Italian literature crafting beautiful flower brooches and sipping peppermint tea?   Ah, the life.

il_430xN.155948051 il_fullxfull.133775312

Needless to say, I fell in love and had to have one.

il_fullxfull.117851422

This is my tasty little morsel.  Isn’t it divine?  It has the power to raise any outfit to Grace Kelly level just by adding it to the ensemble.  Drool, drool.  You too can have a beautiful brooch from Mette.  Visit her shop, The Brooch Boutique, you too will fall in love!

Oh, and don’t think I forgot!  Congrats to Emily N. you are the winner of this weeks Divine Twine giveaway!  Congrats!!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment