home style photo dish weddings tables shop chicks

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Gypsy’s Crepes

I’m finally home from an unexpected extended vacation.  Well, the vacation was expected, the extension was not.  But it was a wonderful extension. 

My cupboards are bare, I have mountains of laundry to climb, but I had to share one of my loves from the trip.   Part of the little jaunt was to the Peach Festival in Palisade, Colorado.  I am originally from Colorado, so heading home is a breath of fresh air for my overly cooked Las Vegas self.   While we were at the festival I stumbled upon this super yummy crepe trailer. 

GJ 424 copy

Not only were their all natural, organic crepes delish, their cute little 1963 travel trailer was to die for. 

GJ 374 GJ 379

GJ 426 GJ 423

Isn’t it fun?  What is your favorite festival food?  Have you found a fun food truck or trailer?  I would love to hear!

Heather

No comments:

Post a Comment